Thursday, April 29, 2010

Funny Isabella

* We were looking at an animal book and Isabella pointed at one and told me it was an iguana. I told her that was just a lizard. She knows all the distinct names for the animals. She was pretty happy to point out a sloth to me too. But then we saw an armadillo. She told me that it was her favorite animal.
* Isabella wanted to play with her little doll pieces so she asked me to put Lachlan to bed so that we could pull them out.
* I told Isabella she was funny. She said I'm not funny, I'm pretty and beautiful.
* Isabella took a sip of Dan's water and said 'Ah, fresh.'
* I told Isabella that Lachlan was included. She said he's not included, he's Lachlan.

1 comment:

  1. This young lady is wise beyond her years.
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete