Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Funny Isabella

* Isabella calls the Muffin Man song The Muffin Bit. Nobody knows why.
* Since Isabella's garden is growing so nicely, Dan told her that she has a green thumb. She looked at it and said 'No, I not have a green thumb. It's white!'
* They had samples of pita chips at the Farmers Market and Isabella took one took a bite and then put it in her bag and told me that she was taking the rest home for Dan. She said 'Daddy likes chippies.'
* Mum sent me some marshmallows from Australia and I opened the package and couldn't find it for the next day. I looked in all the cupboards and couldn't figure out where it was. A week later Lachlan was riding his push along car and opened the seat and what did we find in there? The marshmallows of course! I doubt Isabella ate any, just took them off the counter and took them for a ride!
* When a balloon popped Isabella looked very upset but then she got an excited look on her face and told us that she need a screwdriver because she was going to fix the balloon.

No comments:

Post a Comment