Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Worst Idea Ever!!




This might look cute from the photos, but let me tell you, this was the worst idea ever! First of all, this is in the commissary, where we do our weekly shop. I am there for 60-90 minutes with the two of them in the cart. We only had to pick up 6 items so I thought I would let Isabella and Lachlan put the goodies in their carts. First, there were arguments over who was going to get granola bars and easter eggs in their carts. They don't even eat Easter Eggs! Secondly, it took us FORTY-FIVE minutes to buy 6 things because Lachlan walks at a snails pace and we had to keep waiting for him and we lost him a couple of times. Thirdly, I have sore ankles! There were kids everywhere pushing these things! We can never return to this commissary again!

No comments:

Post a Comment